Growth Marketing Manager
Job Title: Growth Marketing Manager
Company Name: Hustle
Location: Remote: CA, DC, MA, MD, NY, NH, CT, FL, NC, VA
Tech Stack: Pardot, Salesforce, Salesloft, WordPress, Zoominfo, LeanData
The Growth Marketing Manager is responsible for developing and executing comprehensive, integrated demand generation campaigns and lead nurture tactics that deliver a consistent pipeline of high-quality leads as well as scaling our paid marketing efforts by driving strategy and execution. The ideal candidate will have 5-7 years of experience with performance marketing and demand generation campaigns, and proven results in planning to execute and build nurture programs in Pardot, analyzing results, and reporting using Pardot and Salesforce.
What You Get To Do Every Day
- Accountability of the end-to-end program plan - oversee marketing programs from start to finish, managing timelines and making sure that all aspects of the programs are delivered on strategy, on time, and on budget.
- Lead Nurture - Manage lead nurturing programs to accelerate prospect movement through the demand generation sales funnel.
- Velocity-focus - Continuously identify opportunities and tactics for growing qualified lead volume across mid-market and enterprise segments.
- Integrated Campaign Development - Execute an integrated mix of email, digital, lead-nurturing, and content marketing campaigns for lead generation, including landing pages, calls-to-action, and downloadable content.
- Lead Generation workflows - Help craft, define and document lead flow process optimizing system architecture (Pardot, Salesforce and ZoomInfo), efficient lead flow follow up and provide the right level of enablement to sales.
- Marketing Automation - Optimize marketing automation programs, establishing and documenting Hustle best practices and a guide to qualifying leads, helping build the MQL architecture.
- Build, proof, deploy and publish marketing campaigns - Work with writers to improve messaging and identify new content for campaigns as well as write email, website, advertising, and social media copy. Continue to innovate around a well defined process for campaign deployment.
- Reporting and Metrics - Track and report on demand generation performance metrics, using data to continually optimize campaign performance, adjust as needed to address pipeline gaps. Strengthen and enhance our marketing attribution and reporting capabilities using Salesforce, Google Analytics, Pardot and other tools to effectively measure the team's impact on key metrics. Oversee pipeline dashboards and report up key learnings to our leadership team monthly.
- Targeting/Segmentation - Segment target audiences, (Sales Target Account list and demand gen audience), match to personas/buyer journey automation campaigns and completed interactions (e.g. content downloads, webinar registration attendance, lead form completion, etc).
- Manage agency partners and work cross-functionally with design and content resources to execute campaign assets, keeping our brand guidelines and buyer personas top of mind.
- Campaign Calendar and Matrix - Maintain a calendar of all demand generation campaigns/programs, recommending and continuously refining tactics to optimize awareness and drive the best lead generation results.
- Produce webinars & manage post-production
- Support management of event plans & oversee lead handoff
- Seek opportunities to educate and inspire the broader GTM team on emerging digital trends and marketing opportunities, serving as a thought leader and subject matter expert.
Who you are:
- An aspiring manager with 5+ years in managing demand and customer engagement programs.
- Data-driven and analytical: Able to digest data and make swift decisions to prioritize against our most important KPIs. Confident and experienced in summarizing key insights and recommendations to both peers and leadership.
- Insatiably curious: Naturally curious, a continuous learner, and disciplined in making time to stay ahead of the curve when it comes to digital market manager channels, tools and best practices. Continues to turn over more and more rocks, doesn’t take things at surface value.
- Process-oriented and organized: An experienced project leader with an understanding of what milestones are required to complete various digital market manager initiatives, and comfortable leading other stakeholders towards agreed-upon timelines and deliverables.
- Strong communicator: Comfortable giving and receiving feedback, and excited to grow through their experiences (big wins, mistakes, or failures). Effectively communicates cross-functionally, especially when directing supporting teammates towards shared project goals and timelines (i.e. directing the design, copy that other teammates will execute). Maintaining high level of collaboration with rest of GTM team
- Buyer-oriented: Gains a deep understanding of our buyer in an effort to deliver the most attractive and relevant user experience.
- Resourceful: Confident navigating ambiguity and driven to find solutions when the answer isn’t readily available, but know when to ask for help when you’re really feeling stuck or overwhelmed.
- Intrinsically motivated: A natural self-starter and not afraid to take initiative towards their goals.
Hustle's Benefits / Perks
- Working with a mission-driven team that celebrates the diversity of its members
- Flexible Time Off policy
- Generous parental leave policy
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage for employees
- Yearly “Gift of Hustle” benefit to share a free Hustle service subscription with the organization of your choice
Hustle is an excellent team due to the diverse backgrounds of our staff. This includes professional background, subject matter expertise, culture, race/ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, language, political beliefs, and hobbies. We sincerely encourage women, minorities, and people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply.
We offer competitive compensation and provide a range of benefits such as covering 100% of employees’ health insurance premium, 401k, and flexible time-off.
Hustle will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records, pursuant to laws applicable in California, Massachusetts, Maryland, New York, New Hampshire, Connecticut, Florida, North Carolina, Virginia and Washington D.C.